Australian Trampoline Parks Association (ATPA)
HOW TO JOIN:
- Download our industry’s Code of Practice and ensure your park meets all clauses
- Ensure you have documentation for relevant tests called for in the Code of Practice
- Contact the ATPA
- The venue audit will consist of a park visit and a full audit of current operations, in addition to a desktop audit of all documentation. The length of the process will depend on whether you have all tests and documentation in place
- Once you are compliant you can pay your ATPA membership fee
- All ATPA members must also be members of our umbrella organisation, IATP (the International Association of Trampoline Parks) which provides you with global insight into our industry. You can join via the website – click here
- You will then be part of our mailing list and be able to attend upcoming ATPA meetings
ATPA membership is open to operators who comply with the ATPA Industry Standard and are committed to ensuring the highest levels of safety within the Australian Trampoline Park industry.
ATPA membership is subject to annual compliance with the industry standard. ATPA members should have an independent risk assessment conducted of all non-trampoline activities every two years and where a standard or code of practice applies, you need to comply with the relevant document.
Potential members should contact the ATPA regarding their venues. Membership will be subject to payment of membership fees, completion of successful audits and annual compliance.
Wish to join the International Association of Trampoline Parks (IATP)?
You must first meet the criteria set forth by the ATPA.
For more information regarding the membership of ATPA follow the button below