Every exhibitor must provide IATP with an insurance certificate.
The certificate must include:
- General Aggregate and Per Occurrence limits, minimum amounts noted below
- IATP their entities, subsidiaries, agents, representatives, officers, staff, volunteers and employees, listed as additionally insured for IATP Attractions US Trade Show 2022 September 20- 22, 2022
- Exhibitor Company Name and “dba” name, if applicable • Certificate Policy Number • Effective Dates • IATPs name and address as the Certificate holder: IATP (NEEDS ADDRESS)
- All policies shall evidence insurance written by a carrier licensed to cover business where the IATP Trade show is being held and rated at least “A” in A.M. Best’s Key Rating Guide. Specific insurance requirements are determined by the type of products/services displayed, and in following with ASTM 2970- 17 definition of a trampoline court, the ASTM 747-06 definition of an amusement ride or device (examples: batting cages, climbing walls, inflatables, etc.). Please review ASTM 2970 – 17 or ASTM 747-06 definition and insurance requirements below to determine which level of insurance you will need. ASTM 747-06: Amusement ride or Amusement device: a device or combination of devices or elements that carry, convey or direct a person(s) over or through a fixed or restricted course or within a defined area, for the primary purpose of amusement or entertainment.
- INSURANCE TYPE BOOTH DISPLAY ITEMS REQUIRED Trampoline court and/or Amusement Ride or Device (per ASTM 2970-17 and ASTM 747-06) Using Flammable Materials, Cooking, or Serving Food All Other Displays General Aggregate Minimum (total combined) US$3,000,000 US$3,000,000 US$2,000,000 Per Occurrence US$2,000,000 US$2,000,000 US$1,000,000 Other Certificate must state that coverage for participants is not excluded. RECOMMENDED Fire Damage US$300,000 US$300,000 US$300,000 Medical Expenses US$10,000 US$10,000 US$10,000 Personal & Advertised Injury US$1,000,000 US$1,000,000 US$1,000,000 Products & Completed Operations Policy US$2,000,000 US$2,000,000 US$2,000,000
- International exhibitors must adhere to the above requirements and must also provide a certificate of insurance in English which states the following: “Liability claims occurring in the U.S. are covered, including but not limited to legal fees, penalties and judgments”. There may be no limitations on which country claims may be brought. No exhibitor of whom a certificate of insurance is required will be allowed to move onto the Trade Show floor until such certificate is delivered to IATP.
EXHIBIT BOOTH REQUIRED LAYOUT SUBMISSION APPROVAL PROCESS
ALL exhibitors must complete the Booth Layout Form online form 60 days prior the first set up date for the show. If your booth is larger than 10’x 8’ and/or displaying trampolines, you must ALSO submit a drawing of the proposed booth layout to the IATP for approval. Any exhibitor attempting to build a booth greater than 8' x 10’ without IATP approval will not be permitted to set-up or will be forced to close their space until the design has been approved. You must submit a PDF, GIF or JPG file drawing including a top and side view of the exhibit, and indicate all dimensions. Any exhibitor exceeding standard booth designs, especially rules concerning the height of their booth or line of sight, must also submit a drawing/diagram for proper assignment of space, regardless of contracted square footage. Please do not submit the form until your booth layout is ready to review.
In addition, late design drawing submissions are subject to a fine and/or loss of seniority as outlined here. Please provide IATP 10 working days to review/approve your booth layout. An e-mail will be sent to the e-mail provided on the form with approval or notating any corrections required. Any exhibitor setting up a booth with only a table and chairs for handling out information will need to email the form in stating the booth is a Table & Chair only set up.
Exhibitors must keep sound levels in their booth space to a reasonable level during the show. IATP reserves the right to determine when excessive sound, music, or other display activities interfere with other exhibitors’ ability to conduct business.
Subletting or subcontracting of exhibit space to another member or non-member company is strictly prohibited. Staff from non-affiliated/non-exhibiting companies, present in a booth for “selling”, is strictly prohibited. Resale of reserved or contracted exhibit space is prohibited, and will result in the loss of accumulated priority points and other penalties. Exhibitors are prohibited from engaging in any exhibit activity in any space other than that which has been contracted.
Booth must remain intact and staffed during all open show hours. Any booths found unattended longer than 5 minutes will face penalties unless approved by IATP. All personnel working in a booth must be employees of the exhibiting company.
Exhibitors with products, the sale of which may be illegal in certain jurisdictions, must display a sign in their booth space to that effect. Manufacturers and other exhibitors of equipment that may be considered to be gaming equipment, devices or other products are responsible for determining that they can legally exhibit such items in the location of the Trade Show.
In its sole discretion, IATP will be assessing penalties for rules and regulations violations on the show floor during IATP Trade Show. IATP will give exhibitors two warnings (when applicable) and then apply an appropriate penalty. The Board and Associate Committee of IATP have determined penalties in advance, which could range from mild (cessation of product demonstration) to severe (loss of exhibitor priority, seniority points, and a monetary fine). Violations may be added or amended at any time as is seen necessary by Board members. Penalties include but are not limited to; loss of one to five years of exhibit seniority, booth closure, exhibitor suspension, monetary penalty or a combination of penalties listed.
Please contact the IATP Office or the Associate Member Board Representative, or the Associate Committee Chair should you have any questions concerning show rules and/or this policy.
Steele Tradeshows will set-up your customized stands. Exhibitors will have access to the venue to set-up any additional items you have for display at 8:00 am on Monday, September 23rd and must be done with set-up promptly at 5 pm. Exhibitors expressly agree not to begin packing or dismantling their exhibit space until after 2 pm on Wednesday, September 25th, 2019.
Outboarding is prohibited and is defined as marketing, sales and hospitality events conducted by exhibitors and others capitalizing on the presence of buyers and/or sellers attending the original show without previously notifying the original show organizer and finalizing an arrangement that benefits both parties. This practice is considered unethical. It includes practices such as "coat-tailing”, "piggy-backing”, co-location of events, and large-scale hospitality events during any scheduled conference workshop, exhibit or social event. Violators will not be allowed to return to the IATP conference & trade show, and no refunds will be made.
Please note that while all meeting attendees are invited to the exhibit hall, any attendees who are observed to be soliciting business and have not registered as an exhibitor on the exhibit floor or in the facility in which the IATP conference & trade show are taking place will be asked to return their conference attendee badges and to leave the facility immediately. Violators will not be allowed to return to the IATP conference & trade show, and no refunds will be made.
Any company displaying any materials, photographs or products which are not their legal property, or which they have not obtained appropriate permission to display at the IATP trade show, may be subject to legal action by the rightful owners of these materials, photographs, or products. Members who do not adhere to this code of conduct will forfeit their IATP membership and will be required to leave the trade show as well as prohibited from future IATP events.
The following is a list of booth and safety violations and the suggested penalty that may be enforced.
All fees are in U.S. dollars.
Repeat violations from previous years will receive double the penalty and loss of seniority points. 3 Violation Loss of Exhibit Seniority Penalty
|Violation, Number of Seniority Year(s) Lost and Penalties||Cost|
|Aisle Infringement (1) Year||$250|
|Late Set-Up (1) Year||$250|
|Late Submission of Required Documents (Insurance, Booth Layout) (1) Year||$250|
|Height Violation (1) Year||$250|
|Display Unfinished or Unsightly/No Floor Covering (1) Year||$250|
|Awning/Overhang beyond booth boundaries (1) Year||$250|
|Briefcase Selling on the Trade Show Floor (1) Year||$250|
|Product Waste or Emissions in Aisle (1) Year||$250|
|Construction/Setup during Show Hours (2) Years||$250|
|Underage (less than 18) Children in Booth during Move-In/Move-Out (2) Years||$250|
|Product and/or Literature Displayed and/or Distributed Outside of Booth (2) Years||$250|
|Subletting Booth Space (2) Years||$250|
|Use of Flammable Display Materials (2) Years||$250|
|Hospitality Suites or Events Held Off Show Floor during Open Show Hours (5) Years||$2000|
|Hospitality Suites or Events Held Off Show Floor are NOT Permitted for 60 Minutes Before or After Show Hours or Scheduled Show Events (5) Years||$2000|
|Noise Violation (1) Year||$250|
|Booth Left Unattended by Staff Longer than 10 Minutes Unless IATP Approved (3) Years||$500|
|Violation of ASTM F24 Standards applicable to Trampolines, Amusement Devices (5) Years||$1000|