The UK IATP
The work of the IATP in the UK is led by the UK Sub-committee which was established in 2015 by a group of industry leaders who quickly recognised the need for the indoor trampoline park industry to have representation in the UK.
The group has focused upon raising safety and training standards, improving the profile of the industry and highlighting the positive contribution that trampoline parks make to the mental and physical health of society.
With the COVID pandemic and ever-changing situation this work has never been more important and the IATP is leading lobbying efforts and communication with local authorities, the UK Government and leading agencies to ensure the voice of the industry is heard. We would encourage all parks in the UK to join the IATP and contribute to this work and ensuring our voice is heard as a single unified industry.
The current members of the UK IATP sub-committee are:
- Chair – Harvey Jenkinson, CEO, Gravity Leisure Ltd
- Vice-Chair – Nick Booth, CEO, Continental Sports Ltd
- Gavin Lucas – CEO, Go Jump In
- Shaun Wilkinson, Director, PlayHouse Ltd
- Simon Wilkinson, Managing Director, Boost Trampoline Parks and Absorb Support
- Darren Hedges, Founder, AirHop
- Peter Brown, Managing Director, Circus Trix UK & Europe.
- Cliff Nicholls, Director, Jump Xtreme.
- Dave Inman, Director, A&S Inman (Designs) Ltd.
IATP Staff member – Kate Lodge
If you are interested in getting involved with the work of the UK IATP please contact Kate at [email protected]